Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi all, We'd like to release a new bundle of fcitx packages. This is almost exactly 1 year since
- Hi all, It has been a while since the last release. This batch of releases are still targeting
- Hi all, As you might already know about what happened recently to freenode, we'll move our IRC
- Hi all, This is gonna be a small release with mostly only bug fixes. Some highlights are: Fcitx 5.0.8
- libime 1.0.6 minor fix in pinyin pronunciation weight. When adding new missing pronunciation in the
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)