Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi all, Please find the highlights in this batch of updates below. The release contains lots of bug
- Hi all, It has been a while. In this release we have some important bugfixing for fcitx5, for
- Hi all, This is mainly a bug fixing / translation update release. Kudos to the new translators! Also
- Hi all, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is just a small hotfix release that tends to fix a crash
- Hi all, Though we don't have any active development in fcitx4, we still rarely provide some
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)