Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- See more information about libime data format change (ZSTD compression) in https://groups.google.com/
- Uploaded libime 1.1.1 with a fix for user pinyin parsing. On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM Weng
- Hi all, Right now, org.fcitx.Fcitx5 shares the data directory just like the host regular fcitx5. Per
- Hi all, Sorry for the inconvenience, but I decided to do a hotfix release for 5.0.22 that introduced
- Upload a re-spin in fcitx5-5.0.22 to fix a issue related to key event issue from chrome/chromium. On
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)