Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi all, Fcitx 5.0.18 and other fcitx5 updates are now available on download.fcitx-im.org. In this
- Hi all, It's not so far before the last release, but I decided to have a set of updates for some
- Hi all, Please find the highlights in this batch of updates below. The release contains lots of bug
- Hi all, It has been a while. In this release we have some important bugfixing for fcitx5, for
- Hi all, This is mainly a bug fixing / translation update release. Kudos to the new translators! Also