Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi all, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is just a small hotfix release that tends to fix a crash
- Hi all, Though we don't have any active development in fcitx4, we still rarely provide some
- Hi all, Happy new year! There isn't much feature wise change since 5.0.11. The changes are mainly
- In this version, while we still focus on bug fixing, there are also new features. Enjoy typing!
- Hi all, We'd like to release a new bundle of fcitx packages. This is almost exactly 1 year since
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)