Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi, There's a quick fix release for boost 1.81 https://github.com/fcitx/libime/issues/40 Due to
- Hi, This hotfix release is to fix some bugs found recently in the new release, or found during
- Hi all, This release contains bug fixing, new features, and translation updates. Some other news
- Hi all, fcitx5-gtk 5.0.19 was uploaded to workaround a Gtk4 bug: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-
- Hi all, Fcitx 5.0.19 and updates of other packages are now available. The updates contain mainly bug
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)