Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Hi all, This is gonna be a small release with mostly only bug fixes. Some highlights are: Fcitx 5.0.8 Fix key repeating with wayland input method protocol Workaround SNI gnome extension for "e...
- Weng Xuetian 2021-05-04 23:47:07
- Hi all, Here comes a new release to Fcitx 5. There are not too many new features in this release, most of them are bug fixing. The most important new features are: 1. Use fixed line height in class...
- Weng Xuetian 2021-03-21 18:34:55
- Hi all, Due to I found a semi-critical (don't worry if you're using X11) bug when running under wayland, I decided to mark a new release earlier than the plan. But still, this release still...
- Weng Xuetian 2021-02-19 06:38:37
- Hi all, Here comes a new batch of fcitx packages. While many of them are just translation updates, here are some highlights in the update. xcb-imdkit Deprecated xcb_xim_check_trigger_key and introd...
- Weng Xuetian 2021-01-11 23:08:36
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)