Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
Looking for Old Wiki Page for Fcitx 4?
- Install Fcitx 5
- Setup Fcitx 5
- Install Input method engines
- Theme Customization
- Using Fcitx 5 on Wayland
- Fcitx 5.0.23
- Hi all, Sorry for the inconvenience, but I decided to do a hotfix release for 5.0.22 that introduced
- Fcitx 5.0.22
- Upload a re-spin in fcitx5-5.0.22 to fix a issue related to key event issue from chrome/chromium. On
- libime 1.0.16 / libime-jyupting 1.0.5 for boost 1.81 compatibility
- Hi, There's a quick fix release for boost 1.81 https://github.com/fcitx/libime/issues/40 Due to
- Fcitx 5.0.21
- Hi, This hotfix release is to fix some bugs found recently in the new release, or found during
- Fcitx5 5.0.20
- Hi all, This release contains bug fixing, new features, and translation updates. Some other news
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)