Fcitx [ˈfaɪtɪks] is an input method framework with extension support. Currently it supports Linux and Unix systems like freebsd. Fcitx supports typing with many languages all over the world with a large number of engines.
Fcitx has a slim core while provides powerful features with addons. It is easy to customize fcitx to satisfy your own needs.
- Install Fcitx 5
- Setup Fcitx 5
- Install Input method engines
- Theme Customization
- Using Fcitx 5 on Wayland
- Just uploaded 5.1.5 to fix a crash triggered by race on wayland https://github.com/fcitx/fcitx5/
- Hi all, In this release, we mainly introduced some corrections in Pinyin, some fcitx5-qt
- Hi all, After a long stall due to flathub's new lint mechanism, new releases of the fcitx5
- See more information about libime data format change (ZSTD compression) in https://groups.google.com/
- Uploaded libime 1.1.1 with a fix for user pinyin parsing. On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM Weng
- Recommend Fcitx to your friend
- Report Bug
- Contribute to this Wiki (Please read this before you request account)